Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A PIECE OF ME


A sweet smile, marked the beginning full of surprise,
A gentle “hello” followed, with blushing eyes
Expecting more, but it was also not futile.
Some chit –chat without a topic 2 discuss ,
Simply speaking out what scholars would consider disgust .
Time passed & a week came 2 an end ,those,
Chit-chats were now more than a game.,
Playing it sincerely was the way we preferred,
Talking our heart out was the theme we preferred,

A friendship bond started to develop, having a question ,
is it the one??
The bond I wanted , the person I needed,
Is she the one??? who can make my heart numb
Whom I can look up in every way, whether it’s the worst or best of my days.
Who will be there too bring me back , when I am lost in the midst of my flaws.
Can she be the special friend , I always wanted 2 stand, holding hands – in – hand.
Will she be there always ??, an answer my teenage wanted…

Then came the bitter part , a fight commenced
No reasons for it , but it seemed with no ends ,
A pain emerged in my li”ll heart, it ached like hell
Looking for an answer worth a tell,
No words were exchanged , a silence followed ..
Time the creator was now the destroyer ,
The friendship which bloomed ,now made me gloomed.
I cursed myself for being so naïve,
A bit of intelligence could have made me do right .

Time again came into force , it flew quite fast but for me it was too slow ,
My phone rang , and a voice was heard (not expecting)
“A whole one year “, was there in between what all I heard,
that voice was the one I longed to hear , but my heart (big now)turned to a deaf ear ,
all what I said was, just a goodbye & no hello – hi’s ….
What I did was right , but somewhere down , a li”ll heart resides
It still longs for the one who touched it right, no matter how much pain it had to hide.
No matter how much pain it had to hide.

4 comments:

  1. beautifully written....
    damn good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :'(......... have nothin else to say.... bcoz many a times actions speak better dan words....

    ReplyDelete
  3. no words 2 say.....so good it is.....!!!!

    ReplyDelete